The Constitutional Monarchy of Thanianberg is a very large, efficient nation, notable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and pith helmet sales. The hard-working, devout population of 140 million Thanianbergians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 12.8%.
The very strong Thanianbergian economy, worth 10.4 trillion thans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 74,230 thans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups, and political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Thanianberg's national animal is the Cerberus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Thanianberg, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Thanianberg, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Thanianberg was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Thanianberg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Thanianberg lodged a message on the Lake Obsidian Regional Message Board.
- : Thanianberg's influence in Lake Obsidian rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Aztec Insurgency of The Erwin Islands dismissed Thanianberg as Pollmaster of Lake Obsidian.
- : Thanianberg's influence in Lake Obsidian rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Thanianberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Thanianberg created a new poll in Lake Obsidian: "If you were to pick a sate to get rid of in the U.S., which one would it be?".
Endorsements Received: None.