The Dictatorship of The 3rdGodKing is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 1.747 billion dupeses enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 42.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming 3rdGodKingian economy, worth 221 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 126,738 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime is totally unknown. The 3rdGodKing's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The 3rdGodKing endorsed The People's Republic of Namhines.
- : The 3rdGodKing was endorsed by The People's Republic of Namhines.
- : The 3rdGodKing was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Popular Tourist Destinations, and Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The 3rdGodKing changed its national demonym to "dupes".
- : The 3rdGodKing revoked its national leader.
- : The 3rdGodKing revoked its national capital.
- : Following new legislation in The 3rdGodKing, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in The 3rdGodKing, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Following new legislation in The 3rdGodKing, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Following new legislation in The 3rdGodKing, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Qvait, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, Land Without Shrimp, Amerion, Wehraboos, Mapico, Aumeltopia, The Filippinas, Omiri, Imperial Duck, Aurcania, Tsvetania, Farengeto, Sedunn, Direwolf1, Qawe, Tilipria, Astraee, Jaxon, Yeldarbsland, Realms of Madness, The naked people, Madreia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Cohors Stercore, Privatore, Bleakfoot, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, New Briantown, Nueva Alta California, Xandev, Corgitopiaa, Tiransia, Luddinlande, PenguinPies, Tsunamy, Tioloman, Isles of Creckero, Nimphadale, Erinor, Kiasu-ism, Ockhamista, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, and 65 others.Terran Draconia, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Baltenlands, Eggraria, Lambdaland, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Holy Free, West Pastafaria, Hutington, German Hapsburg, Anserisa, Phanama, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Charloa, Ralphburg, Virmena, Greater Hyrulang, ChickenDome, Tridem, Elan Sleazebaganno, Merevane, Kerlodia, Compli, Marinho Islands, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Starsight, Shefino, The Worst army of, Sumalyo, Sau Man Frescher, United Echo, Melicorium, Kandorith, Auphelia, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, RussiaSpetsnaz1, West Fallows, Well F, Rhetiaa, Trepsit, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Vincent Field, Sandaoguo, Briteannia, Ovkianos, Hypturn, Drugged Monkeys, Myness, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Nookington, Andinla, Catillos, B H A R A T, Djalia, and Namhines.