The Trans-Universal Empire of The African Emirates is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Ernest 731 with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.012 billion Emiratians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greater Emiratia. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Emiratian economy, worth a remarkable 1,268 trillion Emiratian Koobs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 211,041 Emiratian Koobs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes, nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids, giant beards and handlebar moustaches are increasingly popular, and environmental legislation occurs cyclically. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The African Emirates's national animal is the Emiratian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The African Emirates was endorsed by The Community of Pianaville.
- : The African Emirates was endorsed by The Republic of Acvilsol.
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, giant beards and handlebar moustaches are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids.
- : The African Emirates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : The African Emirates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, there is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes.
- : The African Emirates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Iran"".
- : The African Emirates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Kuriko, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Better Indonesia, Aspistania, Nixtodea, Oyste, Northern Nivaria, Future of Mankind, The Soylent Green Party, Lamborghini Murcielago, Karlando, Libertaritaritaritaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, New Fania, Isentran, Dustwind, Yakkandiania, Ascended Union, Discotheque, Valentian Elysium, Randopian, The Republic of Osea, Lesbi, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Rex Republic, Xemja, Greenmont Federation, Krystalveil, Recon Island, Martunra, AciaciaMont, Armatha, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Acvilsol, and Pianaville.