The Trans-Universal Empire of The African Emirates is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Ernest with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.685 billion Emiratians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emiratia-3. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Emiratian economy, worth a remarkable 1,790 trillion Kis a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 233,025 Kis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, and children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The African Emirates's national animal is the Emiratian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The African Emirates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : The African Emirates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : The African Emirates was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in The African Emirates, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- : The African Emirates endorsed The Federal Republic of Renetopia.
- : The African Emirates was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Renetopia.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Better Indonesia, Northern Nivaria, Future of Mankind, The Soylent Green Party, Karlando, Libertaritaritaritaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Isentran, Dustwind, Yakkandiania, Ascended Union, Valentian Elysium, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Evertopia, Greenmont Federation, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Pianaville, Marxist Germany, United States of Island land, Creeptopia, Rhie, Clialaad, Makykay, Liberdon, Seranis, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Namakan, Solsevara, Holma, Carthegia, Conservative Republic Of Huang, The Fortem, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Greater Puptioneberadon, Megistos, Selu-Ahare, Lisokyo, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, and 15 others.The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, Nibi Naabe, Capea, Solarampa, Silvedania, Alemputo, Drewish, Anollasia, Geolapo, Dorab, and Renetopia.