The Most Serene Republic of The Alani Islands is a huge, safe nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 314 million Alani Islandsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 19.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Alani Islandsian economy, worth 20.5 trillion pesos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 65,438 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Supermarkets must refund spoilt milk even six months after the sale, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, candidates for public office painstakingly research their family trees to ensure their eligibility, and board shorts have replaced board rooms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Alani Islands's national animal is the flamingo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Alani Islands was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : The Alani Islands was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : The Alani Islands was endorsed by The Pristine Blue Waters of Namakan.
- : The Alani Islands was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : The Alani Islands was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : The Alani Islands endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : The Alani Islands endorsed The Commonwealth of Anisopterra.
- : The Alani Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Iran"".
- : The Alani Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
- : Following new legislation in The Alani Islands, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
Endorsements Received: 23 » The Geraldic Islands, Kuriko, Wysrod, Randopian, Northern Nivaria, Krystalveil, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Ignis Cinere, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Ehrgeizig, Itic, United North American Islands, Evertopia, New Fania, Dustwind, The Republic of Osea, Anisopterra, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Namakan, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.