|Faith||Supremacy Of Balance|
The Empire of The Armed Savages is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Doge with an iron fist, and remarkable for its digital currency, state-planned economy, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.888 billion Savages are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Savage sector. The average income tax rate is 82.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Armed Savagesian economy, worth 650 trillion Arms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 133,088 Arms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Holidaymakers sleep curled up on the floor as hotel beds are replaced with oversized bookcases, bizarre-looking creatures called 'Dark dragondogs' dominate wildlife preserves, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", and the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Armed Savages's national animal is the Dark dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Supremacy Of Balance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Armed Savages was endorsed by The Satanic monarchy of Cafe Hell.
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, bizarre-looking creatures called 'Dark dragondogs' dominate wildlife preserves.
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, holidaymakers sleep curled up on the floor as hotel beds are replaced with oversized bookcases.
- : The Armed Savages endorsed The Republic of Maricentria.
- : The Armed Savages endorsed The 15 States of Fellon.
- : The Armed Savages endorsed The Fury of Dahom.
- : The Armed Savages endorsed The Islamic Theocratic Monarchy of Empire of Dabiristan.
- : The Armed Savages endorsed The Matriarchy of Veterans Association.
Endorsements Received: 55 » H-Zhena, Brotherland, VW53Aland, New Leganes, Coruh, Oofery, Zukchiva, Ridann, Roissyland, A mean old man, Pakitsk, Marrabuk, Greater New Cassandra, Asendavia, East Malaysia, Rainbow Vests, Staynes, FreedomIand, Acronis, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Wallenburg, The Three States of Fortuna, Tassirion, Debluu, Axdel, ArenaC, Wiranath, CheeseBurrito, Azureano, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, La xinga, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, BearStackof2015, Modra, Lorrana, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Jove Mahmo, The Kulaata Islands, Spiruvania, Nevertopia, Squid Ruinosa, Blobbo, From New World, Eagle Crest, Aquyia, Tierra Fuego, Fellon, and 5 others.Maricentria, Veterans Association, Empire of Dabiristan, Dahom, and Cafe Hell.