The Commonwealth of The Canadian Republic Colonies is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, national health service, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 773 million Canadian Republic Coloniesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mapelton. The average income tax rate is 56.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Canadian Coloniesian economy, worth 56.6 trillion Canadian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 73,221 Canadian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, and strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Canadian Republic Colonies's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies was endorsed by The Dominion of Scogdawat.
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies was endorsed by The Kingdom of Lakalvesoman.
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Pacific Ocean Islands.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies was endorsed by The Theocracy of Tiki Fire.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Volaworand, Jehenna, The Solar System Scope, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Lambdaland, Erinor, Hanguk-Nippon, Seliyan progressive Islands, Tsunamy, Barabarom, Quiescent, Aumeltopia, United States of Vietnam, Crabius, The United Expanse, Anachronolandia, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, The Filippinas, Lincoln Village, Rabbitz, Herbert Island, Mikole, Three Rivia Levr, Linguiniland, Tsvetania, FreeFishers, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Farrts, Ttyxious, Concrete Slab, Bear Connors Paradiso, Nankyoku Tairiku, Soem, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Grouu, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jaxon, Kroumos, Sedunn, Darakin, Vincent Field, Auphelia, Whimichy, Midand, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Darbor, Xandev, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, and 96 others.Seldon and the Psychohistorians, Farengeto, North Kanuckistan, Birdkeeper, Dankstergrad, Choodox, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, Nova Montron, Pax Dracon, Qairus, Lulliland, Havenfell, Ufask, Towi Lamia, Abarri, Maletora, Japanese Federal Republic, Ancient Slobovia, Kiasu-ism, Sanden, The naked people, Janapuri, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, North Prarie, Ariankido, Iristead, Jahass, Shengtie, Vos Dothrak, New Briantown, Atomic Garden, Brendleton, Free Republic of Sonora, Spearos, Academy of Umbrellas, The Dragon Enclave, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Wyatonians, Republic Clovakh, Ridehale, Akindom, Bandorion, Drystar, St Oaks, Pamela And Hepatitis, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Theorin, Stoniamera, KIROVET, Linden Oak, Staubsaugen, WTP All the good names are taken, Dasko, Imperial Snasdep, Esfalsa, Eritis, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Agalaesia, Transtemporal Shifts, Pays de Loire, Slenrotros, Nowa Europa, RestartAll, Aguatania, Utondara, Arx Obex, Aurcania, Reptilians from the Alternate Earth, Qawe, Sesteran, Churumduul, New Juan Carlos Land, Novagentum, Chocholand, Doomen, Upper Tyrconnel, Milvands, Empire of the Western Woods, Crystal Creation, Mew Nation, Dubbayoo, Roavin, Phanama, Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, Tiki Fire, The Pacific Ocean Islands, Lakalvesoman, and Scogdawat.