|Currency||Confederate States Dollar|
The Confederacy of The Confederate-State is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its burgeoning Horse population. The hard-working, devout population of 725 million Southerners are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized, moralistic, pro-business government prioritizes Spirituality, with Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17.0%.
The very strong Southern economy, worth 40.3 trillion Confederate States Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Gambling, and Tourism. Average income is 55,553 Confederate States Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 169,705 per year while the poor average 14,095, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. The Confederate-State's national animal is the Horse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Confederate-State was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : The Confederate-State's influence in The Geopolitics Roleplay Region rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The Confederate-State's influence in The Geopolitics Roleplay Region rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Confederate-State's influence in The Geopolitics Roleplay Region rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : The Confederate-State relocated from Greater Middle East to The Geopolitics Roleplay Region.
- : The Confederate-State's influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Confederate-State changed its national nation type to "Confederacy".
- : The Confederate-State altered its national flag.
- : The Confederate-State created a custom banner.
- : The Confederate-State changed its national animal to "Horse", its currency to "Confederate States Dollar", its demonym to "Southerner", its demonym adjective to "Southern", and its motto to "Deo Vindice".