|Capital||Cypher One - Administrative Block|
|Leader||Council Chairman Cypher One|
|Animal||Aluminum Sea Basilisk|
The CRISPR Zombie Researchers of The Cypher Nine is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Council Chairman Cypher One with an even hand, and remarkable for its teetotalling pirates, smutty television, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 6.719 billion Cypherians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cypher One - Administrative Block. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Cypher Ninean economy, worth a remarkable 1,461 trillion Fulcrums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 217,525 Fulcrums, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, and the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans. Crime is totally unknown. The Cypher Nine's national animal is the Aluminum Sea Basilisk, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Empire of Camden Forest.
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans.
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Burkhai.
- : The Cypher Nine's influence in Forest fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Wood Cabin Communities of Groenwald.
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Free Land of Pen Blanityion.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Ruinenlust, Canaltia, Ownzone, Dwardossa, Candlewhisper Archive, Frieden-und Freudenland, Feladria, Turbeaux, Reannia, Chilledsville, Ransium, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Kawastyselir, Eryndlynd, Entitize, The Black Forrest, Love and Nature, Ziotah and Riverside, Cannibaland, Caterasia, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bregaria, Lura, Octopus Islands, Verdant Haven, Palos Heights, Rippardine, Cheloboria, Bilsa, Appendia, Murmuria, Anachronolandia, Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, Groenwald, Burkhai, Atsvea, and McClandia Doge 2.