|Capital||the Eireann WA Headquarters|
|Leader||Ambassador Liam O'Donnell|
|Faith||the Irish Catholic Church|
The Permanent Mission of The Eireann WA Delegation is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Ambassador Liam O'Donnell with an even hand, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 5.92 billion Eireann Delegates are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Eireann WA Headquarters. The average income tax rate is 74.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Eireann economy, worth 156 trillion Punts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is 26,476 Punts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids, divorce is illegal, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, and frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Eireann WA Delegation's national animal is the Red Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Irish Catholic Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Eireann WA Delegation was endorsed by The Republic of West Monrovia.
- : The Eireann WA Delegation voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : The Eireann WA Delegation's influence in Right to Life rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : The Eireann WA Delegation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : The Eireann WA Delegation voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : The Eireann WA Delegation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : The Eireann WA Delegation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : The Eireann WA Delegation's influence in Right to Life fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : The Eireann WA Delegation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : The Eireann WA Delegation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 9003".