|Faith||Order of the Sith Lords|
The Totalitarian stratocracy of The Empire is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Palpatine with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, parental licensing program, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 15.113 billion Empireans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Empirean economy, worth a remarkable 3,275 trillion Imperial Datarieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 216,714 Imperial Datarieses, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,362,614 per year while the poor average 14,519, a ratio of 93.8 to 1.
Disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown, Emperor Palpatine lights cigars with a hundred-Imperial Dataries bill, fast-food chefs regularly win Health Innovation Awards for spitting on burgers, and the nation's armed forces are recruiting thousands to help colonise Brasilistan. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. The Empire's national animal is the Stormtrooper, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Order of the Sith Lords.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Empire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : The Empire's influence in Spiritus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Empire's influence in Spiritus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Empire's influence in Spiritus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Empire's influence in Spiritus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Empire's influence in Spiritus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Empire altered its national flag.
- : The Empire relocated from Osiris to Spiritus.
- : The Empire was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Empire ceased to exist in Balder.