The Republic of the Commonwealth of The Father-Land is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Weston with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 35.637 billion Landians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pittsburgh. The average income tax rate is 81.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Father-Landian economy, worth a remarkable 6,008 trillion Landies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 168,599 Landies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The citizenship exam requires years of study to actually pass, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and the only science is political science. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Father-Land's national animal is the Penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : The Father-Land endorsed The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Tazzie.
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of KenyaAA.
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Sweet and Snarky Community of The Anti-Social Socialists.
- : The Father-Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Allied States of Dictator s.
- : The Father-Land was endorsed by The Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Condonohia, Comia Noracon, Wyndward, The Undivided, Mirchusko, Greynne, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, Wickedly evil people, Fujai, Archonina, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Liberillia, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Lynier, Atheist States of Philippines, Psikuta, Kisovec, Pandaland II, Akshireuya, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, San Mazer, Holmani, Kiensu, Gryphonian Alliance, IndyCar Racing, New Belia, Nas Crustium, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Volkason, The United Tribes of Bantai, The Technocratic Ideas, Giovanniland, Willow Gate, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, San Diego Islands, Orson Welles, BIteland, Arvladma, Ingentis Novus, Moriari, and 21 others.Yaspica, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, The First Earth Empire, Wellington Bingbong, Antahbrantahstan, Schlesien-Galizien, Plarland Amex, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Weratt, Zoran, Podium, Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, KenyaAA, Tazzie, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.