The Empire of The Free Bobilandia is a tiny, genial nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The compassionate, cynical population of 16 million Free Bobilandians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Defense, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Social Policy and Industry receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 12.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Free Bobilandian economy, worth 776 billion Bobilandian Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 48,519 Bobilandian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Unsolved crimes are often pinned on veterans with PTSD, community organizers have given up going door to door because nobody is home, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, and retail boutiques encourage citizens to honor their military veterans by purchasing flag-patterned underwear. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. The Free Bobilandia's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Free Bobilandia appointed The Dominion of Bermudas as Diplomacy Officer with authority over Embassies in Island of Bobinas United.
- : The Free Bobilandia changed its national currency to "Bobilandian Dollar".
- : The Free Bobilandia changed its national currency to "Bobilandia Dollar".
- : Following new legislation in The Free Bobilandia, retail boutiques encourage citizens to honor their military veterans by purchasing flag-patterned underwear.
- : The Free Bobilandia's influence in Island of Bobinas United rose from "Contender" to "Superpower".
- : The Free Bobilandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : The Free Bobilandia proposed constructing embassies between Island of Bobinas United and Maryala.
- : The Free Bobilandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Paid Leave Act II".
- : The Free Bobilandia agreed to construct embassies between Island of Bobinas United and Gypsy Lands.
- : Following new legislation in The Free Bobilandia, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Imperio da Cana.