The Democratic States of The Japanese legacy is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its parental licensing program, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 873 million Japanese legacyians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.5%.
The very strong Japanese legacyian economy, worth 48.3 trillion UMS a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 55,344 UMS, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 164,313 per year while the poor average 14,623, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
Almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy, and kids who move from attending a public school in the city to the country often struggle in goat milking class. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Japanese legacy's national animal is the Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Japanese legacy was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dusendord.
- : The Japanese legacy was endorsed by The Republic of Krackovja.
- : The Japanese legacy was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Drawception.
- : The Japanese legacy's influence in The Union of Democratic States rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in The Japanese legacy, kids who move from attending a public school in the city to the country often struggle in goat milking class.
- : Following new legislation in The Japanese legacy, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy.
- : The Japanese legacy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : The Japanese legacy was endorsed by The Republic of Aureliusk.
- : The Japanese legacy was endorsed by The Kingdom of Schmittlandia.
- : The Japanese legacy was endorsed by The Kingdom of Pablicia.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Kantobliv, Ozzie, Dome Artan, Neo-Arctica, Firseria, Saxemburg, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Duckstan, Stateazar, Druing, The German Kaiserliche Union, Corydo, Waroklion, Prorescia, Odredlia, The Federated Republic of Enschede, Kongers, Nuevo San Miguel, Naasiat Nuna, We The People Gouvernor, Dreaken, Pytong, Federal Republic Of America And The Cari, Meckburgia, Nova Avaloniastan, Second United States Republic, Chad4437457345875353, Ninrook, Rutvegas, Kingdom of Sacento, Isansland, Cornucupia, Empire of Snagon V2, The Southeast Earth, United Counties of the Midwest, Elarom, Jdjdjd, Zenoth, New Cryos, Montegiallo, La Virtaj Homoj, New Alsterdam, Zeneste, Schmittlandia, Aureliusk, Drawception, Krackovja, and Dusendord.