|Capital||Home of Land|
|Faith||Where we're going we won't need Religion|
The Community of The Land of Home is a colossal, genial nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 5.249 billion Homeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Home of Land. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Homerian economy, worth 707 trillion Stalins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 134,724 Stalins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", Homerian Standard Vodka is the only drink that bars stock, and patriots insist that size does matter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Land of Home's national animal is the Minsk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Where we're going we won't need Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Land of Home's influence in USSD fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : The Land of Home voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Limitation of Inhumane Weaponry".
- : The Land of Home voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Arconian Empire".
- : The Land of Home's influence in USSD rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : The Land of Home voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Union of the Axis Powers".
- : The Land of Home voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Pars".
- : The Land of Home voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Tinfect".
- : The Land of Home voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents"".
- : The Land of Home voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Crushing Our Enemies".
- : The Land of Home was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.