|Animal||its use is twofold|
The Armed Republic of The Mind Prison is a very large, genial nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 153 million Mind Prisonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 48.4%.
The Mind Prisonian economy, worth 6.44 trillion dark prisms a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 42,091 dark prisms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, organ donation is compulsory, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, and preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Mind Prison's national animal is the its use is twofold, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Mind Prison's influence in The Second Republic Alliance rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : The Mind Prison relocated from Balder to The Second Republic Alliance.
- : The Mind Prison founded the region The Second Republic Alliance.
- : The Mind Prison was refounded in Balder.
- : The Mind Prison ceased to exist in The Universal Order of Nations.
- : The Mind Prison's influence in The Universal Order of Nations rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Mind Prison published "Ishtar Information Packet: 76822" (Factbook: Trivia).
- : The Mind Prison published "The Last Call" (Account: Drama).
- : The Mind Prison's influence in The Universal Order of Nations rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in The Mind Prison, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.