The Federation of The New Bulgarian Order is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 824 million Bulgarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sofia. The average income tax rate is 18.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Bulgarian economy, worth 55.6 trillion Bulgars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Gambling, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 67,506 Bulgars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Rap artists are regularly arrested for promoting extremist groups, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Bulgarians any less frightened, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, and The New Bulgarian Order has designated Sofia as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The New Bulgarian Order's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Sultanate of Gorabo.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Senate and People of The Byrdlands.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Norkantion.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Federal Republic of New Sebronia.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Fallooplesburg.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Flatstone.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Republic of Polder Eiland.
- : The New Bulgarian Order's influence in Anteria rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by Rakatska.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Hatstheput, Lesser Velutaria, Gardeviour, Draytopia, Prybourne, Toubaze, Whitmarche, Anderum, Kiyortza, Teckia, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Speke, Breylor, Valino, Medovia, Kinoko, Artadal, Foxomexra, Jernborg, Shedehnoah, Commodium, Misnomers, Tarristan, East Chimore, Land2020, Sarazebia, Plattinum, Bro Wyned, Vescarium, Flatstone, Fallooplesburg, New Sebronia, Norkantion, and Gorabo.