|Capital||Imperia Solsticium Elysius|
|Leader||Regent of the Solar Dawn James A Castor|
|Faith||The Divinity of the Astral Skies|
The 7 Elysian Imperial Realms of The New Dawn Imperium is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Regent of the Solar Dawn James A Castor with an iron fist, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, anti-smoking policies, and national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.545 billion Dawnings are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia Solsticium Elysius. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dawnial economy, worth 175 trillion Dawnian Eternas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 113,812 Dawnian Eternas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians cheer the nation's surging death rate, vacationing Dawnings expect to be treated as royalty, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, and the Treasury Minister takes anxiety medication every time kids lose their sports kits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Dawn Imperium's national animal is the Verreaux Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Divinity of the Astral Skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Dawn Imperium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, the Treasury Minister takes anxiety medication every time kids lose their sports kits.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, vacationing Dawnings expect to be treated as royalty.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, politicians cheer the nation's surging death rate.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
- : The New Dawn Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : The New Dawn Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : The New Dawn Imperium endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : The New Dawn Imperium was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
Endorsements Received: 54 » St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, NorthPortugal, Meropis, Invernessia, Trixeland, The Champions League, Someseni, Shaor, Thracia Republic, Ausvelt, Saint Domingo, The New Mexican Confederation, Northern German Federation, Walfo, Republic of Satherland, Kanokla, Jim the Baptist, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Abject Ludicrosity, Dark Matter, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Irminsulia, Chioganah, Destyntine, GanymedEuropa, Rivierenland, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The New Nordic Union, Kyrica, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Christian Terra, Valtrona, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Germany Third Reich, Enway, Nardin, Continental Social Democrats, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, and 4 others.Nuevo Europa, Apabeossie, Zulrich, and En Hassik.