The Republic of The Puppetmaster is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Puppet population. The hard-working population of 2.115 billion Puppets have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cawthonville. The average income tax rate is 18.3%.
The Puppet economy, worth 93.5 trillion Fazcoins a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 44,227 Fazcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The Puppetmaster has designated Cawthonville as its capital city. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Puppetmaster's national animal is the Puppet, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Puppetmaster's influence in The Music Box fell from "Hegemony" to "Superpower".
- : The Puppetmaster's influence in The Music Box rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Hegemony".
- : The Puppetmaster altered its national flag.
- : The Puppetmaster lodged a message on the The Music Box Regional Message Board.
- : The Puppetmaster relocated from Osiris to The Music Box.
- : The Puppetmaster was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Puppetmaster ceased to exist in The Music Box.
- : The Puppetmaster agreed to construct embassies between The Music Box and Gypsy Lands.
- : The Puppetmaster agreed to construct embassies between The Music Box and Ancient.
- : The Puppetmaster agreed to construct embassies between The Music Box and The Great Universe.