The Federal Republic of The Ricebenders is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 462 million Ricsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of National City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.7%.
The very strong Ricsian economy, worth 35.6 trillion Rice Cakes a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 77,083 Rice Cakes, with the richest citizens earning 7.8 times as much as the poorest.
Prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, and the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Ricebenders's national animal is the Muskrat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Ricebenders endorsed The Empire of Neu-Galicia.
- : Following new legislation in The Ricebenders, the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy.
- : The Ricebenders published "Post revolution and modern history." (Factbook: History).
- : The Ricebenders published "The Freedom Revolution" (Factbook: History).
- : The Ricebenders published "Golden colonial age and fall." (Factbook: History).
- : Following new legislation in The Ricebenders, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in The Ricebenders, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in The Ricebenders, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in The Ricebenders, giant no-kill traps baited with Bapst Red Ribbon and vintage bicycles have been popping up in back alleys nationwide.
- : Following new legislation in The Ricebenders, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world.
Endorsements Received: 170 » Seenvorland, Corfad, Loli County, Orado, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, A Ordem do Caos, Abject Ludicrosity, Daiz, Territorio di Nessuno, Mesopotama, Siwale, Shibutani, Navsland, Guer Aike, German Spitsbergen, Mon Civia, New Lakemba, Newpromisedland, McMasterdonia, Pallaith, 1 very fast endotarter, Empy, El Fiji Grande, Greater Pittsburgh, Noahs Second Country, The Austro Germanic Union, The Rhein States, Dabarastan, Fendlium, Yaorozu, Vincone Cae, Fauzjhia, Pazair, Omnistria, Shadowrik, Ihese, Zeternia, The Serdey Islands, Sundred, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, Nistriabar, Dar es Saalam, Unshleepd, Kingdom Of Manaf, Dreadton, and 120 others.Aprenencia, Dakota Territories, The Iron Lions, Zumlandia, North Bratislava, Castle Federation, Xagill, Malta Comino Gozo, Kanlidia, Oceanialia, Prydania, PotatoFarmers, Wilkshire, United States of Americanas, Praeceps, Notyoutopia, Venezuelia, Alamei, Maott, Korovan Isles, PortvgaI, Unsophisticate, Chukstik Illahi, Dicko, Aetulia, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Sinclarian Provinces, Partax, Yokciq Empire, Frostcell, Dopeland420, Serendipita Martia, Sunto, Sea Ghost, Sikol, Manticore utopia, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Australian Socialist Commonwealths, Frances Francis the First of France, Valentine Z, Clan Spaniel, Wineclaw, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Saperisole, The Pantheons, BrightFutures, Zzozona, Valhalla123, Westinor, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Iztocna Slavija, Hoglands, Wisconsota, Plutayah, Confederacy of Antarctica, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Termathe, Veast, Werchegia, Former English Colony, Terra Aquilon, I Like Killing people, Libertania Democratica, Sevinland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kranostav, Kocherian, Velon, The Calabash Protectorate, Seanat, Brucklania, Plangainer, Arichia, Schnuftelland, Arbor Marshes, Joodey, Highton Islands, Borsukia, Damsmel, Yalgora, Unimaginable Doom, New Jamgra, Lionia, Simone Republic, The New Cordian Empire, Madjack, Ihsan, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Ravendi, Kragsgale, Labora, Pokemanland, Palisede, Kenaniahistan, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, WeKnow, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Artemis Selene, Kingdom of Witcheria, Principia Mathematica, Andexia, Xyrron, Maclare, Solskjar, Buckhem, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, East Akra, Ultra777, Wit Noreis, Irunjarai, Moubarakistan, U S Eh, Napnomadia, Innocentic, and Neu-Galicia.