The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.07 billion Salaxians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,060 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 237,880 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vaccinations are mandatory, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year, and small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Salaxalansian sovereign territory. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Salaxalansian sovereign territory.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Republic of Maxatopian Islands.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Vanr.
- : The Salaxalans approved the World Assembly proposal "World Assembly Delegate Behavior Act".
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The United States of Nutsy Reich.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Holy Empire of Vanr.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Cornicopia, Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Asd State, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, Kappata, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Venusolar, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Rogamark, Bizzarro-Preussen, Vogelworth, LatinEmpire, Feirmont, No Names Left to Use, Favenland, West Slavinia, Kaanstan, Coadisea, Cuovania, Fancy Bois, Coromusia, Confederation Pacifika, Kialga, South Nepton Siterd, Gnobile, Tavolaristan, Summerbour, Rhinononon, Okima Yunawa, Belands, and 14 others.Dorento, Trezbin, Slovternia, Keatslale, Aurenovia, Vaheale, New Horensian Kingdom, Sheepal, Duriano, Simultopia, The Land of the rabbits, Tamchin, Vanr, and Maxatopian Islands.