The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 18.077 billion Salaxians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,430 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 245,075 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm, thousands of former pirates can be found peddling knockoff products in flea markets, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, and homophobia is off the menu. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Community of Sirick Cellanopia.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Xeralaversian.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Xeralaversian.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, thousands of former pirates can be found peddling knockoff products in flea markets.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Republic of Slovadosia.
- : The Salaxalans lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Bizzarro-Preussen, Favenland, Kaanstan, Cuovania, Coromusia, Kialga, Gnobile, Belands, New Horensian Kingdom, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Mistillania, Total Hui, Alquanica, B e a n t i m e, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Laseri, Degranil, Genova 5, The Potatonic Order, Havringa, Maxatopian Islands, Sopnork, South Breston, and 18 others.South Beavercreek, Lotrilaardon, Oblitus Terras, North-South America, Melodelica, Delphiniumnia, Sunburstia, Kemet Egypt, The Fairy Mound, North Gabrielistan, InderlandaNovo, New Zankers, Yojom, Poppytopia, Venusolar, Slovadosia, Xeralaversian, and Sirick Cellanopia.
WA update pending: Nation has 67 verified endorsements.