The Federation of The Snake Brotherhood is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Reptilio I with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 27.775 billion Reptilians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serpentopolis. The average income tax rate is 85.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Snake Brotherhoodian economy, worth a remarkable 4,807 trillion ankhs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 173,093 ankhs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The question of 'what is Reptilio I's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange, selfie stick use is a required Scout badge, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is totally unknown. The Snake Brotherhood's national animal is the serpent, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Snake Brotherhood was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : The Snake Brotherhood was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : The Snake Brotherhood was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mexemincerirenth.
- : The Snake Brotherhood was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : The Snake Brotherhood was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : The Snake Brotherhood was endorsed by The Unified Republican States of Yakkandiania.
- : Following new legislation in The Snake Brotherhood, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in The Snake Brotherhood, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Following new legislation in The Snake Brotherhood, selfie stick use is a required Scout badge.
- : Following new legislation in The Snake Brotherhood, the question of 'what is Reptilio I's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Achiotopia, Slaytania, Testa, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, The Soylent Green Party, Coreras, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Zeganas, Anollasia, Karlando, Serlone, Samonaemia, Dustwind, Killettland, Maalemzya, Aspistania, Leirkra, Wysrod, PYT, New Fania, Echocrimsonia, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Nixtodea, Lacuna, Northern Nivaria, Isentran, Oyste, Kebecois, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Mittal Land, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Patou Isles, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Decent Humans, Ascended Union, Old Tryst, Graemania, Discotheque, and 41 others.Randopian, Johnne Green, Ao Kuang, Solarampa, Lesbi, Terra Royaume, The Republic of Osea, Xemja, The Pizza, Scythestan, Ytvigshill, Vill Send, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Snakeden, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Itic, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Vivolkha, AciaciaMont, United North American Islands, Nogalacia, Armatha, Namakan, Haxx Isles, Kachikawawa, Greenmont Federation, Point Comfort Colony, The Galactic RepubIlic, Liberdon, Islands of Czechia, Republic of Karskarovyt, Lisokyo, Drewish, Yakkandiania, Bortheria, Mexemincerirenth, and Free Las Pinas.