The Queendom of The Spice Girls is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mel B with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, lack of airports, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 1.198 billion Spice Girls have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wannabe. The average income tax rate is 87.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Spicy Lady economy, worth 31.6 trillion Bells a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Basket Weaving industry. Average income is 26,353 Bells, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, pollsters are out of a job as elections have been cancelled, Mel B has just been declared ruler of The Spice Girls in an international press conference, and peace talks occasionally rack up a higher body count than the wars they seek to stop. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Spice Girls's national animal is the Sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Spice Girls was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : The Spice Girls was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Spice Girls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : The Spice Girls was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : The Spice Girls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : The Spice Girls was endorsed by The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
- : The Spice Girls was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : The Spice Girls was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
- : The Spice Girls was endorsed by The N-Day Noob of Oofery.
- : The Spice Girls was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Evrigenis, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Marrabuk, Asendavia, Ridann, Tretrid, Axdel, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Khuzekistan, Mays Austrian Nation, Imprisoned Freeman, Rainbow Vests, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Staynes, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, and Flying Snow.