|Leader||SuperAI of the People AHE9000|
The Community of The Technocratic Ideas is a massive, safe nation, ruled by SuperAI of the People AHE9000 with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, prohibition of alcohol, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.629 billion Technocratic Ideasians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Technomarxland. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Technocratic Ideasian economy, worth 687 trillion LIES a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 148,577 LIES, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, sex changes are routinely performed at The Technocratic Ideas's hospitals, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, and the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought. Crime is totally unknown. The Technocratic Ideas's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Prison State of Lothundy.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Federation of Nijineser.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Sweet and Snarky Community of The Anti-Social Socialists.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Professor thomas.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Westime.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Chummy Polity of Sensorland.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Westwind, Orcatortugs, Liberillia, Dilber, Pandaland II, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Atheist States of Philippines, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Mirchusko, Probablynotverygoodistan, Holmani, Papercuts and Skittles, Kiensu, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, The United Tribes of Bantai, Western End Them Son, Ingentis Novus, The Father-Land, BoxcarJim, Organisation of North American Nations, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Robbinston, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Arvladma, BIteland, Yaspica, Plarland Amex, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Mackieron, and 16 others.Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Bhang Bhang Duc, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, Antahbrantahstan, Weratt, Podium, Sensorland, Professor thomas, The Anti-Social Socialists, Nijineser, Av Libertas Vindex, Lothundy, and Rajtech.