The United Socialist Republics of The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Selena Carewicz with a fair hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.695 billion Eastern Europeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warsaw. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Eastern European economy, worth 348 trillion oras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is an impressive 129,458 oras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, children are raised bilingual from an early age, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... Eastern European satellites can detect it, and most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists. Crime is totally unknown. The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe's influence in Europe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... Eastern European satellites can detect it.
- : Following new legislation in The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe endorsed The Provincial Union of Brittany Normandy Aquitaine.
- : The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe endorsed The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe endorsed The Republic of Zulrich.
- : The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe was endorsed by The Republic of Gliesetonia.
- : The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Ausvelt, The Seven Provinces, Imperium Anglorum, Enway, Republic of Satherland, The Champions League, Invernessia, Thracia Republic, Jim the Baptist, Seims, Saint Domingo, Quentenia, NorthPortugal, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, North of Americas, Wombelland, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, St Scarlett, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Abject Ludicrosity, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, Meropis, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Shaor, Super Happy Land, Gor Kebab, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, Azitupia, Prussian-Union, Regnum Italiae, Outer Sparta, Leranditale, Old World Order, Pilipinas and Malaya, Crestphalia, Savinecross, Dorenstad, Estoniia, Someseni, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, and 25 others.Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Valtrona, Christian Terra, Nardin, Apabeossie, Estellan, The Pontic State, Greater Icelandia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Brakanistan, Continental Social Democrats, United Communes of Chile, Othenhiem, Stromia, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, and En Hassik.