|Capital||Singapore and Canberra|
The Federation of The United Asian Republics is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 646 million Orientals enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Singapore and Canberra. The average income tax rate is 62.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Oriental economy, worth 65.7 trillion Asian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 101,662 Asian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Untold millions of Asian Dollars are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, people with political aspirations study how to make balloon animals, and from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in The United Asian Republics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The United Asian Republics's national animal is the Asiatic lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Asian Republics endorsed The Cartographer Guy of Staynes.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in The United Asian Republics.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, people with political aspirations study how to make balloon animals.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, untold millions of Asian Dollars are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme.
- : The United Asian Republics was endorsed by The Federation of Pentlandia.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, visions of giant pink Asiatic lions are a common side effect after Orientals eat their meals.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, supervisors in The United Asian Republics commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
Endorsements Received: 153 » Elejamie, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kaigi, H-Zhena, Fedele, Shavara, The Holy Utopian Republic, Bachtendekuppen, Roissyland, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, Goodnamesarerare, Axdel, Hizuru, Tim Stark, New Leganes, Ridann, Dragonia, Aelitia, Brotherland, The Angel of Charity, Pakitsk, Socialist Holy American Empire, Arkantis, Rhealaliit, Taya Dust, Neruch, Merlovich, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Marrico, Wiranath, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, The Holy Empire of Moronica, SloveStates, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Squid Ruinosa, The Sacred Whale, ReeK, Ravendi, Izonno, Enlil, Ver Norge, Talitoa, Gorbastan, Roliganistan, The Romanum Legio, Thyaclinia, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, and 103 others.Dark Edgyness, Survivoristan, Federated States of Zootron, United China Nation, Bullpups, Davinhia, Danesopia, Pulmonaria, Davelands, Am Echad, Aristortia, The Empire of Rijelv, Just Vale 2, Broengtopia, Bai Lung, Airrajul, Freedom Fascists, Ribanzi, Blazing Samaritan, Adolanta, Solarfall, Riveraland, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Trimmania, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Drunken Seal Islands, Ciggie Smallistan, New Birblands, Slys Paws, East Malaysia, Astroa, Osterreich und Ungarn, Headpat Central, Indovinesia, Solestia, Lanagon, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Amjedia, Unger under over, Bacon Land, Harro Waarudho, Servants of Gizmo, Arpino, Bakaworld, Adavan, Endertopias, Ellsonian Dominion, Dpispitir, Splena, The Almighty Country, Artimisiare, Betremia, Mundiferrum, Lyontisia, Qui sequuntur somnia, Justice-Becoming, Superior Indonesia, AngusEssa, Sonictopia, Mastariere, Elkenian, Propwash, VoyKovie, Kingdom of Pars, Galve, Sansangra, Akorial, Vultuca, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Grand Rheinland, Aleister, ArenaC, Kelsyth, CheeseBurrito, Aeljae, Yutogolan, Joundia, Norport, Greater Felter, Funkadelia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Kilkire, Wanabe, Brethren, Imperial Akatsuki, Avalon Ascendancy, CopyCato, Bulli, The United Neo American Union, Arberinopolis, Aklevin, Choushuu, The Arthirian Republic, Skandinavistan, Kublam, Bytes, Dzosk, Opossum Slayer, Kriov, Humri, Wendelandia, and Pentlandia.