|Leader||Premier Si-U Jalil|
The Union of The United Asian Republics is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Premier Si-U Jalil with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and national health service. The compassionate population of 3.416 billion Asians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Republic City. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Asian economy, worth 460 trillion Yuan a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 134,711 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The blind lead the blind in social welfare, a murderous reputation can revitalise a flagging celebrity career, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The United Asian Republics's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Asian Republics was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : The United Asian Republics was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Rawdank.
- : The United Asian Republics was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Niveko.
- : The United Asian Republics changed its national capital to "Republic City".
- : The United Asian Republics was endorsed by The People's Republic of Gunov.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in The United Asian Republics, a murderous reputation can revitalise a flagging celebrity career.
- : The United Asian Republics changed its national capital to "Beijing", its currency to "Yuan", its leader to "Premier Si-U Jalil", and its motto to "Unity and Progress".
- : The United Asian Republics was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
Endorsements Received: 143 » Elejamie, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kaigi, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Goodnamesarerare, Axdel, Hizuru, New Leganes, Ridann, Dragonia, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Socialist Holy American Empire, Rhealaliit, Neruch, BearStackof2015, Wiranath, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Squid Ruinosa, ReeK, Enlil, Talitoa, Gorbastan, Roliganistan, Dark Edgyness, Federated States of Zootron, United China Nation, Bullpups, Davinhia, Am Echad, The Empire of Rijelv, Broengtopia, Bai Lung, Freedom Fascists, Adolanta, Riveraland, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Trimmania, Drunken Seal Islands, New Birblands, Slys Paws, Osterreich und Ungarn, Headpat Central, Lanagon, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Amjedia, Unger under over, and 93 others.Harro Waarudho, Bakaworld, Adavan, Endertopias, The Almighty Country, Mundiferrum, Lyontisia, Mastariere, Propwash, Galve, Sansangra, Akorial, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Kelsyth, Aeljae, Joundia, Norport, Kagorg Bra Corna, Kilkire, Wanabe, Imperial Akatsuki, CopyCato, The United Neo American Union, Aklevin, Kublam, Bytes, Kriov, Libertanny, Grossvietnam, Servants of Gizmo, La xinga, Matdor, Marrabuk, Dragons Blood, Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Liberstankonia, Interdimensional Waifus, The Solar Ottomans, Zukchiva, Koumintang Republic, Calbee, Bzux, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Kucia, Greater New Cassandra, Ripsylvania, Blobbo, Rohanland, Lingu, BuciLand, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Quinto Piano, Tretrid, Rainbow Vests, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Khadah, Distro-Spartica, Sovietsoyuz, Shavara, A mean old man, Arkalarius, Survivoristan, Cellar Doors, Fuflix workers union, Plazland, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Modra, Halaethaed Commune, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Samaltak True, Republic of New India, Gormhuth, Andurand, Azakhuland, Dravida India, Gunov, Niveko, Rawdank, and Flying Snow.