The Republic of The Witcher Card Game is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 599 million Gwentians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 30.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Gwentian economy, worth 29.1 trillion googs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 48,606 googs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's cuisine is the laughing stock of Europeia, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Gwentian selfishness, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company, and an underground movement of cigarette smokers has sprung up in response to a government ban. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. The Witcher Card Game's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Grov Portion.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Blaniotid.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The Great Trans Humanist Hotdog of Chungus World.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : The Witcher Card Game was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The United Socialist States of New Peoples Empire.
- : The Witcher Card Game was endorsed by The Federation of Brickfield.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Fox-Wolf Unions, Aexnidaral, Uniarq, Terra Potestatem, Eloscape, Le Libertia, Twilight Ways, Desrouleaux, Liberepublia, Mancheseva City, Volkovica, Purgitz, Pirataria, Raghallaigh, South Eastern Centralia, Arvigiel, Elaeria, Ipsonasia, Clialaad, Acapais, Illangdonall, Serpahima, New Sickled, Murden, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Ikheria, Purple Ruthenia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Mikkazuki, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Brickfield, New Peoples Empire, Kingdom of Stargard, Chungus World, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Grov Portion.