The Free Land of TheMothman is a massive, safe nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.342 billion Mothmanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 23.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The TheMothmanian economy, worth 58.1 trillion lamps a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,299 lamps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is almost non-existent. TheMothman's national animal is the Moth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TheMothman's influence in Sophia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : TheMothman's influence in Sophia fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : TheMothman's influence in Sophia fell from "Auxiliary" to "Handshaker".
- : TheMothman's influence in Sophia rose from "Zero" to "Auxiliary".
- : TheMothman relocated from The Rejected Realms to Sophia.
- : TheMothman's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : TheMothman relocated from Auctor to The Rejected Realms.
- : TheMothman was ejected and banned from Auctor by The Republic of Verate.
- : TheMothman resigned from the World Assembly.
- : TheMothman was endorsed by The Protectorate of Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands.