The Republic of Thevinia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its digital currency, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 468 million Thevinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bernn. The average income tax rate is 55.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Thevinian economy, worth 43.5 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 92,852 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Tax rises are attributed to divine will, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, re-education centers are being added to most prisons, and the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thevinia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, tax rises are attributed to divine will.
- : Thevinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, destitute athletes are forced to train in the street.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, the single fish caught by Thevinian fishers last year is cited as evidence of Thevinia's thriving fisheries.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
Endorsements Received: 123 » Bran Astor, Anuubis, Mediobogdum, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fuentana, Granducato Toscana, Fujai, Numpties, Leukogeras, Mirchusko, Wyndward, Q The Almighty, Greg Tucker, Kittenlicious, Common Good, Cryland, Pi Island, Ferroia, Arnic, Wickedly evil people, Lynier, Xupqeu, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, Twisted Duality, Gryphonian Alliance, Shaktirajya, Dreamers for Hope, Cro Magnon, Crazy Waters, Sirulinuck, Constantinopolisia, Thyrall, Coung Komands, DiscGolfLand, Fhaengshia, Armis Maxima, Quevilis, Atlasan, The Rega, Acropylae, Kabayan, Dank Content, New Caterse, Marisala, The United Republic of Westend, Al-Amanah, Carvell, Shazey, Baxterra, and 73 others.Pepinooo, San Diego Islands, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Western End Them Son, Glorious Existence, Psikuta, Professor Thomas, Emark, The Father-Land, The Technocratic Ideas, Mathematania, Greynne, Svanland, Oronia, Giovanniland, Starblazer, Moriari, Ellcrys, Archonina, Sindria, Pandaland III, Zollipsia, Libterraria, Recuecn, Champaign, Gracelantia, The Union of American Territories, Plankstein, Oometz, Samueliebox, Rubberduckia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Dilber, Avadon, Nieubasria, Irador, Vasilism, Neon Sweden, Malisoto, The North American Assembly, Newfieisland, Ostrogothaland, Ostellan, Hamburg Neo, Shirinia, Francetown, Orson Welles, Immortea, Antahbrantahstan, Rivello, BIteland, The Undivided, Santos-Dominius, New Belia, Aldesport, Eskaton, Volkason, Yaspica, Pandaland II, Albyion Kingdom, 3kruimels, Kalla, Squornshelan Remnant States, Av Libertas Vindex, Pilonistan, The Muh Granis, Weyrland, Kurabis, Bobki, Robbinston, Dalimbar, and Dominguez Hills.