|Leader||Khagan Arrow I|
The Khaganate of Thialrer is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Khagan Arrow I with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, anti-smoking policies, and frequent executions. The hard-working population of 2.05 billion Thialrens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trajann City. The average income tax rate is 84.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Thialren economy, worth 155 trillion thelris a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. Average income is 75,764 thelris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Judges who serve for life or good behavior can expect to stay for a week, Maxtopians are both starving and giddy after the Thialren military unleashed its biological weapons, surprising numbers of poor people are protesting against taxing the rich, and monks aren't the only ones who take vows of silence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thialrer's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thialrer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Thialrer voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Thialrer lodged a message on the 1st Epitome United Regional Message Board.
- : Thialrer approved the World Assembly proposal "Ban Exploitation of marine Mammals".
- : Thialrer approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Military Death Penalty Ban"".
- : Thialrer approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Thialrer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Following new legislation in Thialrer, monks aren't the only ones who take vows of silence.
- : Following new legislation in Thialrer, surprising numbers of poor people are protesting against taxing the rich.
- : Thialrer published "Thelranianism" (Factbook: Religion).