|Leader||President John Thilz|
The Forever Dying Republic of Thils is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President John Thilz with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, anti-smoking policies, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 7.877 billion Thilsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thils City. The average income tax rate is 88.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thilsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,119 trillion Eaglettes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 142,119 Eaglettes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Getting your license is a rite of passage for young adults, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling", and wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thils's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Thils, wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations".
- : Following new legislation in Thils, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling".
- : Following new legislation in Thils, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Following new legislation in Thils, getting your license is a rite of passage for young adults.
- : Following new legislation in Thils, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Thils voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Thils voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Thils endorsed The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Thils endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Thils endorsed The Kingdom of Asparagusia.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Nardin, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Slavorussia, Kenmoria WA Mission, Yahlia, Irminsulia, Slavonia and Srijem, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, An Clar, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The New Nordic Union, Alsted, Lovisa, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Regnum Italiae, Socialist Balkans, Dauershire, Nevelja, Super Happy Land, Nuweland, Supcotia, Mallesia, Walfo, Chioganah, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Feria-Alkaline, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, The Champions League, Invernessia, Bathera, Someseni, Lyallpur, Savinecross, Sloburg, Leranditale, North of Americas, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Chronus, and 34 others.The Seven Provinces, Shaor, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Sienkahn, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Seims, Wombelland, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Apabeossie, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Kanokla, Epistimi Evimeria, Trixeland, Anskerdank, GanymedEuropa, The Templar Papal New State, NorthPortugal, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Asparagusia, Continental Social Democrats, and Othenhiem.