The Federative Commonwealth of Tholosis is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Alexi Ronavitch with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, vat-grown people, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 883 million Tholosisians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of VŠlica. The average income tax rate is 79.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Tholosisian economy, worth 104 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 117,863 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Woefully uninformed voters cast their ballots at random, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, truancy levels are on the rise ever since school registers were banned, and the election for Alexi Ronavitch's office's janitor is heating up. Crime is totally unknown. Tholosis's national animal is the buffalo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tholosis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Tholosis, the election for Alexi Ronavitch's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Tholosis, truancy levels are on the rise ever since school registers were banned.
- : Tholosis was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Tholosis, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Tholosis, woefully uninformed voters cast their ballots at random.
- : Tholosis was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Tholosis, a 10000 Islands Tourist Association survey has rated Tholosis #1 for number twos.
- : Following new legislation in Tholosis, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Tholosis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 20 » New Fania, Calrad, Valentian Elysium, Krystalveil, Wysrod, Tamsalin, Evertopia, Itic, Stavillia, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ignis Cinere, Lisokyo, Bortheria, Marxist Germany, HumanSanity, and Acvilsol.