|Leader||some guy idk|
|Faith||the church of flying spaghetti monster|
The Proud motherland of Thyaclinia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by some guy idk with a fair hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 3.423 billion Thylacinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Catalinia. The average income tax rate is 63.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Thyaclinian economy, worth 305 trillion Scioxian dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 89,180 Scioxian dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Thyaclinia's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, books are so highly regarded in Thyaclinia that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society, and getting milk from the local corner store no longer requires donning advanced hiking gear. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyaclinia's national animal is the thylacine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the church of flying spaghetti monster.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyaclinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and the Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : Thyaclinia's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Thyaclinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Thyaclinia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Thyaclinia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Thyaclinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens, Most Advanced Public Education, Most Pacifist, and Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Thyaclinia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Thyaclinia, getting milk from the local corner store no longer requires donning advanced hiking gear.
- : Following new legislation in Thyaclinia, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society.
- : Thyaclinia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".