The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of prisons, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 21.186 billion Thyrallians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth a remarkable 2,276 trillion curits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,440 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions, and small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Thyrall endorsed The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
Endorsements Received: 68 » The Undivided, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Archonina, Mirchusko, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Dilber, Pandaland II, Atheist States of Philippines, Sensorland, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Divina Patriae, New Cerveza, Kalla, Holmani, Einherfell, Kiensu, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Volkason, Gracelantia, Giovanniland, Liberillia, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Arvladma, Aldesport, Zoran, Greynne, Orson Welles, Marshalia, The First Earth Empire, Yaspica, Willow Gate, and 18 others.Rowdy, Isle Royale, Zuriath, Mackieron, Muad-Dib, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Forcaforta, Dei et Hominis, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Podium, Valentibus, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, and Rajtech.