The Commonwealth of Tittsvillle is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Tyedeus with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.638 billion Tittsvillleans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tittsvillle City. The average income tax rate is 68.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Tittsvilllean economy, worth 114 trillion Pips a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,030 Pips, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation doesn't need to go to war in order to acquire new territory, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and gaping tourists take long-distance photos of diseased natives on "indigenous peoples" safari tours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tittsvillle's national animal is the Badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tittsvillle was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Tittsvillle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Tittsvillle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Tittsvillle was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Vivolkha.
- : Tittsvillle was endorsed by The Void of Dustwind.
- : Tittsvillle was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Tittsvillle voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Auphelia".
- : Tittsvillle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Requiring Promulgation of National Laws".
- : Following new legislation in Tittsvillle, gaping tourists take long-distance photos of diseased natives on "indigenous peoples" safari tours.
- : Following new legislation in Tittsvillle, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Kuriko, The Soylent Green Party, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Karlando, Mittal Land, Flying Eagles, Anisopterra, Nooooooooooooooo, Randopian, Northern Nivaria, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Dustwind, Vivolkha, and Kachikawawa.