The Kingdom of TM-Jesselton is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 286 million TM-Jesseltonians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Industry, although Spirituality, Education, and Environment are also considered important, while Social Policy is ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.0%.
The frighteningly efficient TM-Jesseltonian economy, worth 28.7 trillion Selts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 100,389 Selts, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
High school career advisors advise belligerent loners to consider vigilantism, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, and many in TM-Jesselton are born in the purple. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. TM-Jesselton's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TM-Jesselton was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : TM-Jesselton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, many in TM-Jesselton are born in the purple.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, high school career advisors advise belligerent loners to consider vigilantism.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, citizens are frequently held up at gunpoint by their local pizza delivery boys.
- : TM-Jesselton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
Endorsements Received: 108 » VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, The Three States of Fortuna, Brotherland, Liberstankonia, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Elejamie, Unger under over, Wizardonia, Greater New Cassandra, Tretrid, East Malaysia, Asendavia, Ridann, The Eternal Land of Jong, Goodnamesarerare, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Technocratic Tagalog, Stellar Colonies, Evrigenis, Kastilio, BearStackof2015, Chria Deau, Wiranath, Euricanis, Tshana, Kampf Empire, Interdimensional Waifus, ArenaC, North Insomnia, Dreamersistan, 3 14159265358979323846264, New Liberitad, New Leganes, Seri Tai Republic, Talitoa, Adolanta, Oofery, Layngderfleethe, Chubaka, The Solar Ottomans, Modra, Axdel, Plazland, Cameronia Excellentia, and 58 others.Drunken Seal Islands, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Sen Jast, ReeK, Roliganistan, Bai Lung, The Empire of Rijelv, Lanagon, Iodinia, Monteconstance, Lyontisia, Arkantis, Republic of Berzerkistan, CheeseBurrito, Servants of Gizmo, Kaigi, Rhealaliit, Kelsyth, Trimmania, Adioration, Cymru Broadcasters, Adavan, Slonful, Harro Waarudho, Enlil, Eagas, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Federated States of Zootron, Headpat Central, Davinhia, Monezambique, Narinoland, Slys Paws, La xinga, EnderShnovia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Dracacre, Dragonia, Enou, Barfleur, Soirwren, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, CopyCato, Blobbo, Lingu, Galve, Sericena, Kilkire, Libertanny, Tuvaltastan, Swiftwhiskers, Filipopol, A mean old man, Biggstonia, BuciLand, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, and The Atlae Isles.