|Leader||grand leader rbywu ioea boevi|
|Faith||Reegea ebhendj hje|
|Animal||if i fits i sits|
The Dominion of Toa moa is a massive, safe nation, ruled by grand leader rbywu ioea boevi with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 2.528 billion Toa are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ejjat. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.1%.
The large but inefficient Toan economy, worth 109 trillion toan rezzats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 43,222 toan rezzats, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Every workday begins with group therapy, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, and one does not simply walk into the tundra. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Toa moa's national animal is the if i fits i sits, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Reegea ebhendj hje.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Toa moa's influence in Forest rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Toa moa's influence in Forest rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Toa moa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Toa moa's influence in Forest rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Toa moa's influence in Forest rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Toa moa relocated from Lazarus to Forest.
- : Toa moa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Toa moa's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Toa moa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Toa moa was refounded in Lazarus.