The Jolly Good Democracy of Tobixland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Tobixen with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.717 billion happy campers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gladstad. The average income tax rate is 66.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Tobixlandian economy, worth 199 trillion Bottlecaps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 116,279 Bottlecaps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Worrywarts have started advocating for a paint ban, the death penalty has been reintroduced, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts, and group hugs break out during floor votes. Crime is totally unknown. Tobixland's national animal is the Four-headed chicken, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Kopimism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, the death penalty has been reintroduced.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, worrywarts have started advocating for a paint ban.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, the Gladstad Film Festival recently voted 'Happy camper Getting Hit By Football' as best film.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, the construction of massive skyscrapers seems to be the result of Tobixland's mid-life crisis.
- : Tobixland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Tobixland, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
Endorsements Received: 49 » The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Liberdon, Evertopia, Namakan, Anisopterra, The Republic of Osea, Kachikawawa, Valentian Elysium, Solsevara, Drewish, Makykay, Ignis Cinere, Nea Komnenia, United States of Island land, Juiulia, Dustwind, Megistos, Islands of Czechia, Pianaville, Vivolkha, Creeptopia, St Lennys Island, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, The Fortem, Ascended Union, Point Comfort Colony, Galimania, Anollasia, Clialaad, The Galactic American Imperium, Greater Puptioneberadon, Marxist Germany, S Mova Derat, Silvedania, Arnesia, Renetopia, Krystalveil, Holma, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Saint Islaw Wra, Wischland, Killettland, New Kowloon Bay, Capea, Alemputo, Dorab, and Thingvelir.