The Commonwealth of Tohickon is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Thomas Pain with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.241 billion Tohickoners enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lenapehoking. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Tohickoner economy, worth 549 trillion labor credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 129,586 labor credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass", and voting is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tohickon's national animal is the sabo-tabby, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tohickon was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Following new legislation in Tohickon, voting is compulsory.
- : Tohickon was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Tohickon, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Tohickon, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Tohickon, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal.
- : Tohickon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Tohickon, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Tohickon, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes.
- : Tohickon was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
Endorsements Received: 29 » Westerlies, Dekks, Venovica, Pyceiline, Wileyshire, Silverfish37, Scientists Allied, Proxmire, Silabar, Maupedonia, Gallo Republic, Liossalde, Maoux, Qingling, Of Bjara, United Syndicates of Sol, AtlasBarfed, Ezechard, Mauvemarke, Dracran Bat, The Pirotian Republic, Talamia, Aureum Flos, Varavano, Inclusus, Siriza, Small Potato, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, and PS Suisse.