|Capital||The People's Place|
The Commonwealth of Tom Jonesyia is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its public floggings, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The democratic population of 661 million Tom Jonesyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The People's Place. The average income tax rate is 27.3%.
The powerhouse Tom Jonesyian economy, worth 65.8 trillion Jonseys a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,543 Jonseys, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals", increasing numbers of children in Tom Jonesyia have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back, and tax rises are attributed to divine will. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tom Jonesyia's national animal is the Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tom Jonesyia was endorsed by The Blood Caliphate of Xzavia-Hjar.
- : Tom Jonesyia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Tom Jonesyia, tax rises are attributed to divine will.
- : Following new legislation in Tom Jonesyia, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Following new legislation in Tom Jonesyia, increasing numbers of children in Tom Jonesyia have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers.
- : Following new legislation in Tom Jonesyia, the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals".
- : Following new legislation in Tom Jonesyia, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Tom Jonesyia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Savaaria.
- : Tom Jonesyia was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Following new legislation in Tom Jonesyia, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
Endorsements Received: 106 » El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Corfad, Sunto, Shibutani, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Siwale, Acrabinnia, Shin-Hachioji, PlanetPunk, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Egalico, Sundred, Peldorn, Dreadton, Omnistria, Uganda Knuckles UK, Napnomadia, Bayern-Straubing, North Bratislava, Zemnaya Svoboda, Koda-Land, Trillius, Tappan Hills, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Q w e r t y, Pallaith, The United States of Romania, Saturns Edge, Shadowrik, Kwaj, Steampunk Ariel, United Draconia, Jasminlandia, Dar es Saalam, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Guer Aike, Selfgradatude, Federation Terra Australis, Spartoptia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Novare Res, Black Templares, Fayyayid, Buckerino, and 56 others.Plangainer, Ibiscaton, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Unsophisticate, Guslantis, SillyString, Maott, Steraz, Sheldanada, Wineclaw, Ejhsa, New Pruessen, Liberum Mundi, Holy Oranz, Kasazzastan, North Yeetland, Haor Chall, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Torakuen, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Ikea Rike, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Niradans, Thiammyalllaland, Free Azzaca, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Valhalla123, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Castle Federation, Alpinea, The Black Cathedral, Notyoutopia, Wilkshire, Elder Realms, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Justanistan, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Loli County, Astrind, Zumlandia, Kobagia, Loutsland, Samog, Glurponia, and Xzavia-Hjar.