The Republic of Tome Mor is a very large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 185 million Tome Morians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 46.9%.
The all-consuming Tome Morian economy, worth 16.3 trillion deniers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 88,322 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders, and all tariffs have been abolished. Crime is totally unknown. Tome Mor's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tome Mor was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Loutsland.
- : Following new legislation in Tome Mor, all tariffs have been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Tome Mor, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Tome Mor, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Tome Mor, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads.
- : Following new legislation in Tome Mor, disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects.
- : Tome Mor endorsed The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Tome Mor endorsed The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Tome Mor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Tome Mor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
Endorsements Received: 90 » Corfad, Alunya, Territorio di Nessuno, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Elmo is a commie, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, Fayyayid, Shin-Hachioji, Omnistria, Vikingiarchy, Great Bights Mum, Peldorn, Uganda Knuckles UK, Yaorozu, Trillius, Ethnon, Egalico, Napnomadia, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, North Bratislava, Bayern-Straubing, Kasazzastan, Ibiscaton, Free Azzaca, Joodey, Q w e r t y, Koda-Land, Torakuen, Ikea Rike, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Steampunk Ariel, New Bremerton, Black Templares, Sheldanada, Sundred, Lomjia, Spartoptia, Sinelona, Jasminlandia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Acrabinnia, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sil Dorsett, and 40 others.Tappan Hills, Pallaith, 1 very fast endotarter, Dar es Saalam, Newpromisedland, New Pruessen, Noahs Second Country, Saturns Edge, Thiammyalllaland, Valhalla123, Former English Colony, Apetopia, Ejhsa, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, Test for a new hope, Castle Federation, Antityranicals, Alpinea, The Black Cathedral, Wineclaw, Wilkshire, Elder Realms, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Maott, Justanistan, Guer Aike, Haor Chall, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, Loli County, Holy Oranz, Aratani, Astrind, Ttopa, Zumlandia, Kobagia, and Loutsland.