The Kingdom of Toubaze is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Enhala XIV with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.465 billion Toubazeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taubon. The average income tax rate is 75.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Toubazean economy, worth 256 trillion Kinoes a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 103,934 Kinoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, and Toubazean politicians are often described as having more style than substance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Toubaze's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Toubaze was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Toubaze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Toubaze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Toubaze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Toubaze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Toubaze was endorsed by The Sultanate of Gorabo.
- : Toubaze was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Toubaze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Toubaze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Toubaze was endorsed by The Senate and People of The Byrdlands.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Foxomexra, Lesser Velutaria, Hatstheput, Draytopia, Prybourne, Speke, The New Bulgarian Order, Gardeviour, Breylor, Medovia, Whitmarche, Kiyortza, Anderum, Vescarium, Teckia, Valino, Shedehnoah, Commodium, Jernborg, Misnomers, East Chimore, Xen Nork, Plattinum, Bro Wyned, Fallooplesburg, New Sebronia, Norkantion, and Gorabo.