The Nomadic Peoples of Tranfocality is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its burgeoning goat population. The compassionate, hard-working population of 374 million Tranfocalityians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 23.2%.
The Tranfocalityian economy, worth 20.8 trillion focas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,676 focas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options, and kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tranfocality's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tranfocality was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Tranfocality's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tranfocality was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Tranfocality was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Tranfocality was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tranfocality was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Tranfocality was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Anisopterra.
- : Tranfocality was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ehrgeizig.
- : Tranfocality was endorsed by The Union State with Onfande of Haivon.
- : Tranfocality voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
Endorsements Received: 16 » Kuriko, Krystalveil, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, New Fania, The Republic of Osea, Wysrod, Dustwind, Liberdon, Haivon, Ehrgeizig, Anisopterra, Evertopia, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, and Ignis Cinere.