The Queendom of Traverser is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 11.271 billion Traverserians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.4%.
The strong Traverserian economy, worth 644 trillion betales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. Average income is 57,224 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 389,058 per year while the poor average 3,074, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Voting is voluntary and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Traverser's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Traverser's influence in Orient rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Traverser was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Traverser was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Traverser was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Traverser's influence in Orient rose from "Minnow" to "Negotiator".
- : Traverser relocated from Osiris to Orient.
- : Traverser was refounded in Osiris.
- : Traverser ceased to exist in Orient.
- : Traverser's influence in Orient fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Traverser was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.