The Queendom of Traverser is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 9.461 billion Traverserians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The strong Traverserian economy, worth 547 trillion betales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. Average income is 57,853 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 560,925 per year while the poor average 287, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Voting is voluntary and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Traverser's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Traverser's influence in Orient rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Traverser's influence in Orient rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Traverser's influence in Orient rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Traverser's influence in Orient rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Traverser's influence in Orient rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Traverser relocated from Purgatory to Orient.
- : The Queen's State of Pancasil dismissed Traverser as Diplomacy Officer of Indonesia.
- : Traverser's influence in Purgatory rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Traverser was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Traverser's influence in Purgatory fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".