|Capital||the city of ccc|
|Leader||Follow The Leader|
|Animal||cecil the three headed eagle|
The A N I M E of Traxonfree is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Follow The Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 3.221 billion traxonfree have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the city of ccc. The average income tax rate is 35.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Traxonfree economy, worth 424 trillion Golds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 131,887 Golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation, the nation's soldiers often believe they're in the Air Force, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house, and the paparazzi publicize Royal scandals with the utmost delight. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Traxonfree's national animal is the cecil the three headed eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Minecraft.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Traxonfree's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Traxonfree's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Traxonfree was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Traxonfree's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Traxonfree's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Traxonfree relocated from Macedonia to The Black Hawks.
- : Traxonfree relocated from Balder to Macedonia.
- : Traxonfree was refounded in Balder.
- : Traxonfree ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Traxonfree's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".