The Federation of Trecion is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 407 million Trecionians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reutasť. The average income tax rate is 38.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Trecionian economy, worth 24.5 trillion pleisies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 60,314 pleisies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough, and Trecion has designated Reutasť as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trecion's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trecion was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Trecion was endorsed by The Allied Republics of Northern Nivaria.
- : Trecion endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Trecion changed its national capital to "Reutasť".
- : Following new legislation in Trecion, Trecion has designated Reutasť as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Trecion, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Following new legislation in Trecion, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes.
- : Following new legislation in Trecion, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Trecion, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Trecion voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
Endorsements Received: 15 » Valentian Elysium, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, New Fania, Xemja, Randopian, Anisopterra, Dustwind, Krystalveil, Evertopia, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, The Republic of Osea, Northern Nivaria, and Bortheria.