|Leader||King Krieg Arcerbus|
|Animal||Da fsal ahfal ijalhgl jhsloas oalhlwa|
The Ttzenech Cultist of Treesil is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Krieg Arcerbus with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 5.146 billion Glaistig Uaines enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prospero. The average income tax rate is 80.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Treesilian economy, worth 862 trillion Commie colas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 167,646 Commie colas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb, government fact-checkers use surprising amounts of high explosive, traditional vegetarians are fuming over the introduction of vat-grown meat to the menu, and monochrome green ECO-T products adorn the supermarket shelves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Treesil's national animal is the Da fsal ahfal ijalhgl jhsloas oalhlwa, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chaos Undivided.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Treesil was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Treesil, monochrome green ECO-T products adorn the supermarket shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Treesil, traditional vegetarians are fuming over the introduction of vat-grown meat to the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Treesil, government fact-checkers use surprising amounts of high explosive.
- : Following new legislation in Treesil, treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb.
- : Treesil voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Following new legislation in Treesil, Glaistig Uaines refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Treesil was endorsed by The Democratic States of Anatasha.
- : Following new legislation in Treesil, throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem.
- : Treesil voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
Endorsements Received: 96 » Hanguk-Nippon, Wehraboos, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Volaworand, New Briantown, Qvait, Concrete Slab, Noire Denholm, Aumeltopia, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Laamiva, The Worst army of, Bleakfoot, Aidenfieeld, Erinor, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Anserisa, Pamela And Hepatitis, West Pastafaria, Royaltica, USNE2018, Farengeto, Auphelia, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Drystar, Phanama, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, Proctethia, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, House Ahsanul, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Western Calypso Islands, Andinla, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Beepee, Sandaoguo, and 46 others.Los Rodeos, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Rebel-topia, Wakandan Tribes, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, Holota, Qawe, Doundaly, The Altan, Seythennia, Doge Land, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ipugao, Enplatia, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Ceutalia, Populaa, Alambar, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Rhetiaa, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, New Sanet, Green Sofia, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Nyxonia, The Kies, Linguiniland, and Anatasha.