The Federal Republic of Tricastinie is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 548 million Tricastinieans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tricastiniapolis. The average income tax rate is 46.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tricastiniean economy, worth 70.8 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,117 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Corporate 'hostile takeovers' now involve ICBMs and main battle tanks, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, the country routinely whitewashes uncomfortable parts of its history, and adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tricastinie's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tricastinie, adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble.
- : Following new legislation in Tricastinie, the country routinely whitewashes uncomfortable parts of its history.
- : Following new legislation in Tricastinie, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages.
- : Tricastinie was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Tricastinie, corporate 'hostile takeovers' now involve ICBMs and main battle tanks.
- : Following new legislation in Tricastinie, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- : Tricastinie endorsed The Republic of Houstoniawanda.
- : Tricastinie endorsed The Federation of Lovecraftopolis Puppet.
- : Tricastinie endorsed The Republic of New Fara Emia.
- : Tricastinie endorsed The Empire of Armudhstan.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Xurisha, Grand Abaco, Emaha, Gufand, My Nation, OF Arian Hellas, Ord Fiessulled, BurgerKing, Milaredo, The Nation of JH, Tenionistland, Literian, Narvatus, Moka Pamplemousses, Amaryllisia, Tylil, Pathon, Sulivannia, New Collieland, Decitealis, Edisos, Archargentina, Republic of Arstotska, Rapid Cty, Laidir, Saintrilu, Heinricherstein, Terrarum, Tigerania, Neo-Trinity, Gabeopolis, Doctors Orvos, Kouper, Ouji, Gono3lan, EileanDonan, Damerloodds, Montserrat Republic, Jitstess, Hetairaea, Ste Franin, Sparsdan, Ramokee, Phoenician State, Brezi, Fine Television Programming, Rakkene, Josskaland, Lanerfon, Zedyeg, and 18 others.Underwater Sovereignties, The Aaronian Reich, Teshkeshia, Red Foxia, Roberdian, Mersdon, Syrisia, Alphabeth, Indigoja, Minas Motus, Joergen, Novostia, Arktown Island, Saint Beth Cron Antonia, Skaitan, La Montevideo, Stmagos, and BBoss.