The Interstellar Empire of Tropical Isles is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jay Myers with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.809 billion Atlanteans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shadowville. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Atlantean economy, worth an astonishing 10,974 trillion Silver Certificates a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 481,152 Silver Certificates, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, and Jay Myers has returned as a hero from a brutal campaign to conquer the local beach. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tropical Isles's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, Jay Myers has returned as a hero from a brutal campaign to conquer the local beach.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, billion-Silver Certificate sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Tropical Isles was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, theft is considered to be okay if the crime happened a long time ago.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, many believe that Jay Myers's head is big enough for the sun to orbit around it.
Endorsements Received: 144 » Sindria, Liberillia, Zogradia, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, Fujai, The Undivided, Kisovec, Ashkan, Thessalian, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, Archonina, Condonohia, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Comia Noracon, Matism, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Great Sheriffdom, Marshalia, Twisted Duality, Shaktirajya, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Robbinston, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Greynne, Atheist States of Philippines, Ferroia, Granducato Toscana, Xupqeu, Fumafuma, Pandaland II, Wyndward, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, Ceden, Marina Nova, Avonna, Albyion Kingdom, Squornshelan Remnant States, Dilber, Libterraria, New Belia, and 94 others.Ingentis Novus, Redenya, Vlobbania, The Technocratic Ideas, Athrid HullHund, Western End Them Son, Ubiquistania, Kiensu, Bodusse, Fallgriffin, Glorious Existence, The North American Assembly, Triestine, Vasilism, Moriari, BoxcarJim, Leukogeras, Ellcrys, Arvladma, Majuria, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Bova Ptaltand, Mathematania, Kalla, San Mazer, Loegries, The Isle of Burgrass, New Kigali, Einherfell, Gracelantia, The United Tribes of Bantai, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Zoran, Inner Paniumati, Volkason, Sachilie, Irador, Giovanniland, Isle Royale, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Befiehl, BIteland, Aldesport, Professor thomas, Yaspica, Iglot, Recenesia, The First Earth Empire, Husac, Willow Gate, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Forcaforta, Mackieron, Ostrogothaland, Rowdy, Organisation of North American Nations, The United Republic of Westend, Dei et Hominis, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Eleftherios venizelos, Plarland Amex, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Weratt, North South Westoria, Galaxy Meows, Muad-Dib, Zandrina, Sirulinuck, Valentibus, Meone, Naomism part 1, The Anti-Social Socialists, Western Jefresia Narim, Havenetidia, Tazzie, KenyaAA, Draggy, Av Libertas Vindex, Aluminum Oxynitride, Keggland, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.