|Leader||The Supreme Marshal|
The Most Orderly Republic of TRUE MANS is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Supreme Marshal with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, national health service, and public floggings. The hard-nosed population of 6.005 billion True Men have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Under Fortress. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse True-Man economy, worth 522 trillion Bottle Caps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,983 Bottle Caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection, and the only soporific permitted during sermons is the preacher's voice. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TRUE MANS's national animal is the Grizzly Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in TRUE MANS, the only soporific permitted during sermons is the preacher's voice.
- : TRUE MANS was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in TRUE MANS, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
- : TRUE MANS was endorsed by The United Republics of Northern Nivaria.
- : TRUE MANS was endorsed by The Republic of Testa.
- : TRUE MANS was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : TRUE MANS was endorsed by The Young Prodigious Musician of Kachikawawa.
- : TRUE MANS was endorsed by The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
- : TRUE MANS endorsed The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : TRUE MANS endorsed The Commonwealth of Saint Islaw Wra.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Tausend Seen, Namakan, S Mova Derat, Wischland, Killettland, Krystalveil, Makykay, Capea, Maconshinbernititte, Clialaad, Evertopia, The Galactic American Imperium, Silvedania, Saint Islaw Wra, Alemputo, The Indian Royalty, Kachikawawa, Dorab, Testa, and Northern Nivaria.