|Leader||The Supreme Marshal|
The Most Orderly Republic of True Mans is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Supreme Marshal with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.634 billion True Men are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Under Fortress. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 47.6%.
The powerhouse True Man economy, worth 438 trillion Bottle Caps a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 94,612 Bottle Caps, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 276,250 per year while the poor average 25,594, a ratio of 10.8 to 1.
City rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food, skateparks can be found in every city, and boys who even ask about cheerleading are placed on the Sex Offenders Register. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. True Mans's national animal is the Grizzly Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : True Mans was endorsed by The United States of Vill Send.
- : True Mans was endorsed by The Federation of Athontia.
- : True Mans endorsed The Imperial Matriarchy of New Afghanistani states.
- : Following new legislation in True Mans, boys who even ask about cheerleading are placed on the Sex Offenders Register.
- : True Mans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : True Mans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : True Mans was endorsed by The Imperial Matriarchy of New Afghanistani states.
- : True Mans endorsed The Rogue Nation of Point Comfort Colony.
- : True Mans endorsed The Collective Republic of Kyrizstanislav.
- : Following new legislation in True Mans, skateparks can be found in every city.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Nooooooooooooooo, New Fania, Kuriko, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Aspistania, Oyste, Free Land of Rebellium, Lamborghini Murcielago, Karlando, Mittal Land, Flex Lexington, Dustwind, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Libertaritaritaritaria, Valentian Elysium, Old Tryst, Ascended Union, Randopian, Discotheque, Daerou, Xemja, Krystalveil, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Northern Nivaria, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, The Pizza, Armatha, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Haxx Isles, Kyrizstanislav, Point Comfort Colony, New Afghanistani states, Athontia, and Vill Send.