The United States of Trulu is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Ray Branch with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.356 billion Truluans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Truluan City. The average income tax rate is 30.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Truluan economy, worth 205 trillion Sand Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 87,162 Sand Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Trulu to be bombproof, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, and commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Trulu's national animal is the Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Republic of Mashedpotatoland.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Deber.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Empire of Aquyia.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Free Land of Veterans Association.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Republic of Maricentria.
- : Trulu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and Largest Retail Industry.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Republic of Pirnovo.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Trulu to be bombproof.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Lanagon, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, The Empire of Rijelv, VW53Aland, Firenation91, Drunken Seal Islands, La xinga, The solar ottomans, Kriov, East Malaysia, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Under Upper Antartica, Adavan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Trimmania, United China Nation, H-Zhena, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Dragonia, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Axdel, Kucia, Wiranath, Taurora, Tretrid, Tshana, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Roliganistan, Elejamie, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, New Leganes, Goodnamesarerare, Ridann, The Almighty Country, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Roissyland, Rainbow Vests, A mean old man, and 36 others.BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Greater New Cassandra, Coruh, Oofery, Washingtonian Order, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Debluu, Tassirion, Gunov, ArenaC, Dravida India, Cellar Doors, Eastern Alksearia, BearStackof2015, North Bernia, Modra, Lorrana, Kavanos, Wallenburg, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Cafe Hell, Empire of Dabiristan, From New World, Tierra Fuego, Pirnovo, Maricentria, Veterans Association, and Aquyia.