The United States of Trulu is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Ray Branch with a fair hand, and notable for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 963 million Truluans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Truluan City. The average income tax rate is 41.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Truluan economy, worth 89.1 trillion Sand Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 92,529 Sand Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories', the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, and foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trulu's national animal is the Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trulu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Trulu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Trulu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Trulu endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Lanagon, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, The Empire of Rijelv, VW53Aland, Firenation91, Drunken Seal Islands, Adolanta, British Calradia, La xinga, Liberstankonia, The Solar Ottomans, Kriov, East Malaysia, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Under Upper Antartica, Adavan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Trimmania, United China Nation, H-Zhena, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Dragonia, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Riveraland, Axdel, Kucia, Wiranath, Taurora, Tretrid, Tshana, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Roliganistan, Elejamie, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, New Leganes, Goodnamesarerare, Ridann, Libertanny, Broengtopia, The Almighty Country, and 30 others.Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Roissyland, Rohanland, Rainbow Vests, The Eternal Land of Jong, Galve, Evrigenis, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, EnderShnovia, Survivoristan, Under Sea Desert, Neue Leipzig, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Greater New Cassandra, and Flying Snow.