The United States of Trulu is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 452 million Truluans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 42.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Truluan economy, worth 34.0 trillion Sand Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 75,130 Sand Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Same-sex marriages are increasingly common, violent criminals are doomed to be hunted by a psychotic billionaire, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations, and the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in The East Pacific. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trulu's national animal is the Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trulu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Trulu endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in The East Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, violent criminals are doomed to be hunted by a psychotic billionaire.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Trulu endorsed The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Lanagon, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, The Empire of Rijelv, Stellar Colonies, VW53Aland, Arkantis, Firenation91, Drunken Seal Islands, Adolanta, British Calradia, La xinga, Liberstankonia, The Solar Ottomans, Kriov, East Malaysia, Sycona, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Under Upper Antartica, Adavan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Trimmania, Qui sequuntur somnia, United China Nation, H-Zhena, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Dragonia, Asendavia, Bermadia, Zukchiva, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Riveraland, Wallenburg, Axdel, Kucia, Wiranath, Taurora, Tretrid, Tshana, Modra, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Roliganistan, Elejamie, Kangarawa, Brotherland, and 29 others.Dragons Blood, AngusEssa, New Leganes, Goodnamesarerare, Ridann, Libertanny, Broengtopia, The Almighty Country, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Roissyland, Acanthos, Rohanland, Rainbow Vests, The Eternal Land of Jong, Galve, Evrigenis, Technocratic Tagalog, Tseriesiscoming, Oofery, Mays Austrian Nation, ArenaC, Calmarya, Filipopol, A mean old man, BuciLand, and Nevertopia.